I don't want to have to see you happy.
I can't even bare to see you smile.
Now-a-days I can't look in your eyes &...
Well I can but it takes a while
Does it show?
Told a lot of white lies to hide it all.
But they're beginning to break me down,
Though I promise it's over now.
I'm gone.
I don't blame you at all.
'Cause after all the of the things that you did for me
I Got beaten by temptation
I'm gone.
Girl you're better off alone.
I don't want you to see, the truth in me.
I'm gone..
I'm gone..
Oohh…
I Tried my best to keep it all together.
Tryna take it back to where we were.
Never been to good at keeping secrets,
I'll Give you reasons but for what it's worth
Lemme go.
What the hell would make you look at me the same?
Used to say "We're unbrakeable."
But I just went & changed it all.
See If I told you,
Could you live with that?
If I told you,
Could you live with that?
If I told you,
I couldn't live with that!
I couldn't live with that!
No…
I'd rather give you no excuses at all.
You gave everything & honestly it's every fault of mine.
To beg you for forgiveness just seems wrong.
See, leaving you is one thing
But you've got to realize:
Some things are best unspoken
So please don't ask me why
I'm gone..
I don't blame you at all.
'Cause after all the of the things that you did for me
I Got beaten by temptation
I'm gone.
Girl you're better off alone.
I don't want you to see, the truth in me.
that's why i'm gone.
i'm gone,
i'm gone,
byee.. byee..
i'm gone.
My febret song by jay sean!!! Kira baru jua la lagu ni..mcm jadi peminat jay sean pulak taw skg ni..heee~~banyak collection lagu dia..yg fes kali of coz la lagu “down”..igt lagi lagu tu my 2nd sis yg suru download,konon2 dedicate just 4 me la..haha! tem tu stay d k.L sdh,mo fly blik cni after habis cuti..sedih..~~ rindu tem tu,sempat gaduh lagi sbb berebut mo download mcm2 lagu,tkt xsempat..haha..lucu..~~rindu!! Miss u sis! hafal lagu ni aa..nti kita nyanyi sama2 when I’m home..ok??hee~~
Yg baru,lagu ni la..”I’m gone” dan ada lagi 1,tajuknya “do you remember?”..dua2 pun best.. suka lagu I’m gone versi instrument gitar..best..!! ^_^
Ahli bait yg gtaw lagu latest jay sean ni..terus cari di internet & download..kami berkongsi minat yg sama,kdg2 kalau berkumpul sama2 druang tamu mesti karoeke lagu2 jay sean,buat KboX sendiri,hehe.. Dina,tq sis!! =)
Memandangkan di syaah kami skg da ada “si gitar putih yg cumil” tu..mo request ngan veni,belajar code tuk lagu ni then baru nyanyi ramai2..wah! mesti best..kena cari guitar chord dlu la..pas exam baru ble blajar,kena focus exam dulu la..~~~ excited..!! @_@
**sangat suka suara jay sean..cam ada sama ckt ngan sora maher zain..wah!!! =)
check it out @ youtube..!!! ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpMISuT3neU&feature=related


No comments:
Post a Comment